- 2:44pm Friday, December 6, 2013: 7 Reasons to Go to Miami this Winter - Fodor's Travel News
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a tropical time-out to Miami immediately.
- 11:50am Friday, December 6, 2013: Weekend Escape: Holiday Shopping in NYC - Fodor's Travel News
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season. Make your list, check it twice, and don't forget our picks for New York City's best holiday shopping.
- 8:37am Friday, December 6, 2013: Follow World Cup Fever in Brazil on Fodors.com - Fodor's Travel News
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup. Start planning your own winning trip to Brazil with the "World Cup Fever" section on Fodors.com.
- 2:08pm Thursday, December 5, 2013: Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides - Fodor's Travel News
Even while reveling in holiday festivities, it's easy to be overtaken by the stress of finding perfect gifts. Happily, Fodor's has rounded up a selection of on-point presents for all types of travelers in your life.
- 11:49am Thursday, December 5, 2013: An Author's Archaeological Adventure in Crete - Fodor's Travel News
Author Wes Davis, a former excavations assistant at Kavousi in Eastern Crete, recounts his archaeological adventures on the storied Greek island, from his first visit 25 years ago through to today.