- 20:13: Relegation woes worry toothless Argentinos Juniors - Reuters: Oddly Enough
BUENOS AIRES (Reuters) - Argentinos Juniors, staring into the jaws of relegation, have had a set of false teeth thrown at their coach by an angry fan while the club's president has quit his seat at the Argentine FA.
- 17:04: College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami - Reuters: Oddly Enough
ORLANDO, Florida (Reuters) - An 18-foot, 8-inch Burmese python set a record for the longest snake ever captured in South Florida, where the exotic species has taken up residence.
- 12:17: Czech police seize 1 million liters of illegal booze - Reuters: Oddly Enough
PRAGUE (Reuters) - Czech police found a million liters of illegal alcohol hidden in underground tanks in one of the biggest seizures of untaxed booze ever.
- 07:35: Chinese businessman pays record price for Belgian racing pigeon - Reuters: Oddly Enough
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - A Chinese businessman has paid a world record 310,000 euros ($398,500) for a Belgian pigeon, highlighting Asia's huge and growing interest in racing birds.
- 19:35: What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma - Reuters: Oddly Enough
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Southeast Asian nation formerly known as Burma received further backing from the White House on Monday in its campaign to be called Myanmar.