- 3:08am Thursday, December 5, 2013: How 5 men moved from despair to hope - CNN.com - Justice
Five men were condemned to spend the rest of their lives in prison for crimes they didn't commit. Then, everything changed. Here are their inspiring stories.
- 2:50am Thursday, December 5, 2013: For victims' families, Sandy Hook 911 calls reopen wounds - CNN.com - Justice
A lifetime may be too short to recover from the loss of a child, let alone just a year. Nicole Hockley knows this.
- 2:35am Thursday, December 5, 2013: Florida man kills wife and son with crossbow, then slits throat - CNN.com - Justice
A South Florida man killed his wife and son with a crossbow, drove 460 miles to try and kill his other son, and then slit his own throat.
- 11:46pm Wednesday, December 4, 2013: State patrol: Castro committed suicide, with handwritten notes near - CNN.com - Justice
After Ariel Castro killed himself inside an Ohio prison cell, investigators found two sets of handwritten notes -- one entitled "love my kids and grandkids" and another professing "God loves you, ... for all are sinners, we all fall short of the glory of God."
- 6:02pm Wednesday, December 4, 2013: Teen pleads not guilty to rape, murder of high school math teacher - CNN.com - Justice
Philip Chism, 14, pleaded not guilty Wednesday on murder, aggravated rape and robbery charges in connection with the killing of his high school math teacher, Colleen Ritzer.
Join the crime news chat: